My Lord, I believe
All I wanted
Was Your Honor to see
But only if you were me
Then you'd agree
All of them with big homes
And fancy stylish cars
Living inside their narrow plastic jars
Should be residing behind the bars
And My Lord, I must say
Justice is all I desired
And honesty was all I required
But we are all tangled up and wired
In my defense I shall say
I'm rightfully convicted
For speaking the truth afflicted
often contradicted
In these times of deception
I've been secluded
When people are deluded
Your Honor included
With all due respect
If corruption is valid
Then My Lord, your very presence is invalid
And the laws are nothing but pallid
Our morals are subjectively dismantled
By hands of horror intricate lies
And hypocrite people in disguise
Who do not expect their congruent demise
My Lord, if I'm guilty for my humble intellect
I accept your verdict on my sentence
Indeed I committed a terrible offense
That's all I have to say in my defense
17 years ago
2 comments:
Wow it's really well written man, good job, very powerful phrasing
its awesum bilal!!!!!
i feel its ur best :)!!!!!
Post a Comment