Sssshhh...
Listen to the music
Its my opera
Follow the movement of his hands
They're playing my symphony
Sitting in the audience
Don't you ever wonder
How easily he masters my fate
And shuffles the cards that I hold
With the sound of his music
A sweet symphony
Suddenly the music goes louder
In the middle of all this fuss
I can't even listen to my thoughts
When they speak out aloud
Louder and louder
And silence
It starts all over again
Seasons in my life
Come and go
To the movement of his hands
He shows me what I am
I listen to my life
Swinging by
Strangled by the hands of lust
The music goes wild
I'm not me anymore
He moves his hand
Another twist, he plays the adagio
It goes slower
Slower and slower
And I'm living life in slow motion
Sssshhh...
listen to the symphony
Its my opera
The music fades
Its funny how I lived the music
And just as the adagio came
The flowers withered away
The nightingale flew away
The music died away
Just the symphony remains
18 years ago
2 comments:
hi . :)
can i like take a copy of this?
theres this recitation compt and i need to suggest few poems to the teacher.
would like to include this as one of my options.
if it's ok with you.
thanks .
sure :)
Post a Comment